When it comes to shipping goods internationally, they will most likely come into or go out of ports. That should come as no surprise since 90% of global shipping occurs via sea. And a port is the meeting of sea and land. When goods require a move from trucks or rail...READ MORE
- November Shipping Report: The Effects of the Israel/Palestine Conflict on Shipping
- October Shipping Update: Blank Sailings and Trans-Pacific Trade in Q4 2023
- September Shipping Report: What’s Behind the Panama Canal Pileup?
- August Shipping Report: Yellow’s Bankruptcy Announcement and Supply Chain Effects
- July Shipping Report: West Coast Ports Close: What It Means for Shipping