In the past two years, the shipping industry has seen its share of challenges. From a global shipping container shortage to port congestion and a days’ long backup off the coast of California, we’ve been dealing with a lot—as an industry and consumers. But experts now...READ MORE
- November Shipping Report: The Effects of the Israel/Palestine Conflict on Shipping
- October Shipping Update: Blank Sailings and Trans-Pacific Trade in Q4 2023
- September Shipping Report: What’s Behind the Panama Canal Pileup?
- August Shipping Report: Yellow’s Bankruptcy Announcement and Supply Chain Effects
- July Shipping Report: West Coast Ports Close: What It Means for Shipping