It was just three short years ago when President Donald Trump tweeted, “Trade wars are good and easy to win.” Since then, however, the scene hasn’t played out exactly as he might have guessed or wanted. His goal upon getting elected was to reverse the trade deficit...READ MORE
- November Shipping Report: The Effects of the Israel/Palestine Conflict on Shipping
- October Shipping Update: Blank Sailings and Trans-Pacific Trade in Q4 2023
- September Shipping Report: What’s Behind the Panama Canal Pileup?
- August Shipping Report: Yellow’s Bankruptcy Announcement and Supply Chain Effects
- July Shipping Report: West Coast Ports Close: What It Means for Shipping