Although its official name is the Ocean Shipping Reform Act of 2021 (OSRA), due to the fact it was introduced in August 2021, it’s making headlines again. That’s because it can take months—and even years—before a bill becomes a law. At the end of March, the Senate...READ MORE
- November Shipping Report: The Effects of the Israel/Palestine Conflict on Shipping
- October Shipping Update: Blank Sailings and Trans-Pacific Trade in Q4 2023
- September Shipping Report: What’s Behind the Panama Canal Pileup?
- August Shipping Report: Yellow’s Bankruptcy Announcement and Supply Chain Effects
- July Shipping Report: West Coast Ports Close: What It Means for Shipping