The last couple of years have shaken up the globe, and one of the hardest-hit areas is the supply chain, namely shipping. US President Joe Biden isn’t just sitting around pondering this situation. Instead, he is in the midst of issuing an executive order that has as...READ MORE
by Eric Bailey
The news these days is full of reports on all kinds of things that can affect global shipping. If your products rely on international freight transportation, you may be...
- December 2022 Shipping Update: Rail Workers Strike and Its Effects on Shipping
- November 2022 Shipping Update: The Future of the Shipping Industry
- October 2022 Shipping Update: Forecast for 2023 Shipping
- September 2022 Shipping Update: The Importance of Celestial Navigation
- August 2022 Shipping Update: Port Delays Lead to New Fees