The last couple of years have shaken up the globe, and one of the hardest-hit areas is the supply chain, namely shipping. US President Joe Biden isn’t just sitting around pondering this situation. Instead, he is in the midst of issuing an executive order that has as...READ MORE
by Eric Bailey
The news these days is full of reports on all kinds of things that can affect global shipping. If your products rely on international freight transportation, you may be...
- August 2022 Shipping Update: Port Delays Lead to New Fees
- July 2022 Shipping Update: Freight Rates Are Falling
- How We Manage Clients’ Shipments
- May 2022 Shipping Update: Shipping Delays Resurface around the Globe
- April 2022 Shipping Update: The Ocean Shipping Reform Act Hopes to Update Federal Shipping Regulations