On June 2, 2023, several ports in California shut down when union workers walked out of the job—or failed to report to work at all. When West Coast ports close, it can portend future issues, so this is an area of concern. Was it just posturing to get attention? Or...READ MORE
- September Shipping Report: What’s Behind the Panama Canal Pileup?
- August Shipping Report: Yellow’s Bankruptcy Announcement and Supply Chain Effects
- July Shipping Report: West Coast Ports Close: What It Means for Shipping
- June Shipping Report: Is a Possible Equipment Imbalance Imminent?
- May Shipping Report: Almond Farmers Turn to Alternative Crops