Unless you’ve had your head in the sand for the past few months, you know about the huge (and we mean HUGE) problem with ships backed up in the Pacific Ocean off the coast of California. It’s been in the news for most of the summer as the industry deals with closures...READ MORE
by Eric Bailey
Just when you thought we were out of the woods with the global issues associated with COVID-19, new problems are occurring in the shipping industry. Over the last weekend of...
- August 2022 Shipping Update: Port Delays Lead to New Fees
- July 2022 Shipping Update: Freight Rates Are Falling
- How We Manage Clients’ Shipments
- May 2022 Shipping Update: Shipping Delays Resurface around the Globe
- April 2022 Shipping Update: The Ocean Shipping Reform Act Hopes to Update Federal Shipping Regulations