Smooth and efficient transportation routes are essential for companies that rely on getting products, goods, and equipment from point A to point B. Unfortunately, in the past few years, companies have been challenged to do that easily with all the impediments placed...READ MORE
- September Shipping Report: What’s Behind the Panama Canal Pileup?
- August Shipping Report: Yellow’s Bankruptcy Announcement and Supply Chain Effects
- July Shipping Report: West Coast Ports Close: What It Means for Shipping
- June Shipping Report: Is a Possible Equipment Imbalance Imminent?
- May Shipping Report: Almond Farmers Turn to Alternative Crops