If it’s not one thing these days, it’s another. In the shipping industry, we’ve had to face COVID-19 issues for more than a year now, which have had a major impact on supply chain. Then, we had to contend with port congestion and a lack of shipping containers. Now,...READ MORE
- November Shipping Report: The Effects of the Israel/Palestine Conflict on Shipping
- October Shipping Update: Blank Sailings and Trans-Pacific Trade in Q4 2023
- September Shipping Report: What’s Behind the Panama Canal Pileup?
- August Shipping Report: Yellow’s Bankruptcy Announcement and Supply Chain Effects
- July Shipping Report: West Coast Ports Close: What It Means for Shipping