The last couple of years have shaken up the globe, and one of the hardest-hit areas is the supply chain, namely shipping. US President Joe Biden isn’t just sitting around pondering this situation. Instead, he is in the midst of issuing an executive order that has as...READ MORE
- November Shipping Report: The Effects of the Israel/Palestine Conflict on Shipping
- October Shipping Update: Blank Sailings and Trans-Pacific Trade in Q4 2023
- September Shipping Report: What’s Behind the Panama Canal Pileup?
- August Shipping Report: Yellow’s Bankruptcy Announcement and Supply Chain Effects
- July Shipping Report: West Coast Ports Close: What It Means for Shipping