The cost of shipping is going up. While you might think that is because of COVID-19, as we’ve discussed previously, this time, it’s for a different reason. As we end out 2020, shipping costs are on the rise due to a global container shortage. What’s Happening? In an...READ MORE
- November Shipping Report: The Effects of the Israel/Palestine Conflict on Shipping
- October Shipping Update: Blank Sailings and Trans-Pacific Trade in Q4 2023
- September Shipping Report: What’s Behind the Panama Canal Pileup?
- August Shipping Report: Yellow’s Bankruptcy Announcement and Supply Chain Effects
- July Shipping Report: West Coast Ports Close: What It Means for Shipping