As an importer/exporter, you are likely shipping a variety of products around the globe. What happens when you don’t have enough to fill a container, though? Does all of that space go to waste? One remedy is carrier consolidation. Let’s explore the benefits and...READ MORE
- September Shipping Report: What’s Behind the Panama Canal Pileup?
- August Shipping Report: Yellow’s Bankruptcy Announcement and Supply Chain Effects
- July Shipping Report: West Coast Ports Close: What It Means for Shipping
- June Shipping Report: Is a Possible Equipment Imbalance Imminent?
- May Shipping Report: Almond Farmers Turn to Alternative Crops