You’ve undoubtedly heard the saying, “what goes up must come down.” Such is the case across the board, and it also seems to be coming true for the shipping industry. Amid record revenue returns, Søren Skou, CEO of global shipping firm Maersk warns that the future may...READ MORE
by Eric Bailey
The shipping industry has weathered numerous storms over the past few years, primarily due to the effects (and aftereffects) of the COVID-19 global pandemic. Now, as we look...
- November Shipping Report: The Effects of the Israel/Palestine Conflict on Shipping
- October Shipping Update: Blank Sailings and Trans-Pacific Trade in Q4 2023
- September Shipping Report: What’s Behind the Panama Canal Pileup?
- August Shipping Report: Yellow’s Bankruptcy Announcement and Supply Chain Effects
- July Shipping Report: West Coast Ports Close: What It Means for Shipping