You’ve undoubtedly heard the saying, “what goes up must come down.” Such is the case across the board, and it also seems to be coming true for the shipping industry. Amid record revenue returns, Søren Skou, CEO of global shipping firm Maersk warns that the future may...READ MORE
by Eric Bailey
The shipping industry has weathered numerous storms over the past few years, primarily due to the effects (and aftereffects) of the COVID-19 global pandemic. Now, as we look...
- December 2022 Shipping Update: Rail Workers Strike and Its Effects on Shipping
- November 2022 Shipping Update: The Future of the Shipping Industry
- October 2022 Shipping Update: Forecast for 2023 Shipping
- September 2022 Shipping Update: The Importance of Celestial Navigation
- August 2022 Shipping Update: Port Delays Lead to New Fees